The Scottish Government has defined an inspiring, ambitious goal for the country to become a world leading digital nation by 2020.
Derek Mackay, Cabinet Secretary Finance and the Constitution.
The purpose of this guide is to share exemplar best practices from across Scotland towards this goal:
- Dundee's Vision for a Digital Scotland.
- Aberdeen City Council - Digital Transformation Blueprint.
- Agile Digital Transformation exemplar case study – Registers of Scotland.
- Using Agile in Scottish Local Government.
- Social Security Scotland - Digital and Technology Strategy.
- Cloud First Adoption to Drive World Class Digital Government in Scotland.
- North Lanarkshire Council streamlines its citizen portal with MDM-enabled Single Signon.
- Audit Scotland: Principles for a Digital Future.