Cloud-computing adoption has been increasing rapidly, with cloud-specific spending expected to grow at more than six times the rate of general IT spending through 2020; 80% of the F500 organizations plan to have more than 10 percent of their workloads in cloud platforms in three years!
While large organizations have successfully implemented specific software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions or adopted a cloud-first strategy for new systems, most are struggling to get the full value of moving the bulk of their enterprise systems to the cloud.
The impending question across the C-suite is: How to develop and implement a business transformation strategy to get the full value of cloud?
In this session, we will share examples of successful cloud adoption stories and leave you with key anecdotes around the following:
- Cloud strategies to accelerate your cloud adoption across the organization?
- Ways to lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the Cloud?
- Pricing models for your Cloud – TCO economics
Director, Strategy & Innovation Hortonworks
Sponsors of this article
- Transforming Government through AI and Data Science - October 31, 2018
- CSRA’s Migration to AWS GovCloud (US): An All-In Case Study - October 31, 2018
- How to Architect and Bring to Market SaaS on AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- Introduction to AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- How to Create a Cloud Adoption Framework - October 31, 2018
- What should be your Transformational Cloud Strategy? - October 31, 2018
- Canadian Digital Services – Open Source Playbook - October 31, 2018
- Canada’s Digital ID Future – A Federated Approach - October 31, 2018
- Welcome to Norfolk’s Open Data Portal - October 31, 2018
- Microsoft CEO: Trust is foundational to Open Data Initiative - October 31, 2018