AWS Public Sector Summit 2018 – Washington, D.C.
AWS GovCloud (US) is an isolated AWS region designated to allow US government agencies and organizations in highly-regulated industries to move sensitive data and regulated IT workloads to the cloud by addressing their specific regulatory and compliance requirements. These organizations are increasingly integrating SaaS technologies into their IT environments; however, they often require SaaS products to address the same compliance features of the GovCloud region.
This session will discuss how SaaS vendors should approach migrating to GovCloud (US), key architecture, compliance and operational considerations and best practices for bringing a SaaS product on GovCloud (US) to market. This session also shows you how to meet acquisition and procurement policies with AWS Marketplace for AWS GovCloud (US).
Speakers: Keith Brooks, David Cruley, Dave Packer
Sponsors of this article
- Transforming Government through AI and Data Science - October 31, 2018
- CSRA’s Migration to AWS GovCloud (US): An All-In Case Study - October 31, 2018
- How to Architect and Bring to Market SaaS on AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- Introduction to AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- How to Create a Cloud Adoption Framework - October 31, 2018
- What should be your Transformational Cloud Strategy? - October 31, 2018
- Canadian Digital Services – Open Source Playbook - October 31, 2018
- Canada’s Digital ID Future – A Federated Approach - October 31, 2018
- Welcome to Norfolk’s Open Data Portal - October 31, 2018
- Microsoft CEO: Trust is foundational to Open Data Initiative - October 31, 2018