As the pace of innovation accelerates in the private and public sector, government agencies and government contractors are leveraging the cloud to achieve their most critical business and mission objectives. Time to market and mission assurance are as critical as security and compliance.
Learn firsthand how CSRA leveraged AWS GovCloud (US), AWS’s isolated region for sensitive and regulated workloads, to consolidate IT infrastructure, migrate to the cloud, and speed IT delivery to meet corporate business objectives, all while creating internal cloud expertise that it now leverages to better serve public sector customers.
Sponsors of this article
- Transforming Government through AI and Data Science - October 31, 2018
- CSRA’s Migration to AWS GovCloud (US): An All-In Case Study - October 31, 2018
- How to Architect and Bring to Market SaaS on AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- Introduction to AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- How to Create a Cloud Adoption Framework - October 31, 2018
- What should be your Transformational Cloud Strategy? - October 31, 2018
- Canadian Digital Services – Open Source Playbook - October 31, 2018
- Canada’s Digital ID Future – A Federated Approach - October 31, 2018
- Welcome to Norfolk’s Open Data Portal - October 31, 2018
- Microsoft CEO: Trust is foundational to Open Data Initiative - October 31, 2018