Digital Transformation Playbook
The GC Digital Team offer their Playbook online via a Google presentation.
Dave is a member of the faculty at Columbia Business School, is a globally-recognized leader on digital business strategy, known for his pioneering model of customer networks and his work on digital transformation. He is author of four books, including “The Network Is Your Customer,” and his new book, “The Digital Transformation Playbook: Rethink Your Business for the Digital Age” (April 2016).
Canadian Digital Service – Open sourcing best practices
The GC Digital team are also pioneering the use of open source practices and technologies to make these resources more accessible and reusable. The Playbook is also published as a Github repo.
Sponsors of this article
- Transforming Government through AI and Data Science - October 31, 2018
- CSRA’s Migration to AWS GovCloud (US): An All-In Case Study - October 31, 2018
- How to Architect and Bring to Market SaaS on AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- Introduction to AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- How to Create a Cloud Adoption Framework - October 31, 2018
- What should be your Transformational Cloud Strategy? - October 31, 2018
- Canadian Digital Services – Open Source Playbook - October 31, 2018
- Canada’s Digital ID Future – A Federated Approach - October 31, 2018
- Welcome to Norfolk’s Open Data Portal - October 31, 2018
- Microsoft CEO: Trust is foundational to Open Data Initiative - October 31, 2018