We’re living in a digital world but we’re tethered to an analog model of how we identify ourselves. Digital ID is a way for Canadians to identify themselves to government, businesses and each other electronically, with ease and rock-solid security, reducing serial bureaucracy and the need to present physical documents when doing business with the public and private sector.
We believe Canada would benefit most from a federated digital ID model: one, interconnected network developed in collaboration with Canada’s best and brightest talent from our banks, telecommunications companies, law enforcement and government.
Read the CBA’s white paper: Canada’s Digital ID Future – A Federated Approach.
Sponsors of this article
- Transforming Government through AI and Data Science - October 31, 2018
- CSRA’s Migration to AWS GovCloud (US): An All-In Case Study - October 31, 2018
- How to Architect and Bring to Market SaaS on AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- Introduction to AWS GovCloud (US) - October 31, 2018
- How to Create a Cloud Adoption Framework - October 31, 2018
- What should be your Transformational Cloud Strategy? - October 31, 2018
- Canadian Digital Services – Open Source Playbook - October 31, 2018
- Canada’s Digital ID Future – A Federated Approach - October 31, 2018
- Welcome to Norfolk’s Open Data Portal - October 31, 2018
- Microsoft CEO: Trust is foundational to Open Data Initiative - October 31, 2018